Ultimately, the differential taste or color comes from different types and accuracy of roasting coffee. Coffee Roasting is one of the most important and final steps of processing coffee beans. It ultimately draws the thin blue line between good and bad, healthy and unhealthy coffee drinks.
Why do you Take Coffee
Some people love a cup of coffee early in the morning to prepare their body for the day. Others love it at night either to aid or prevent sleep. Other people will serve you coffee as a signal of love and goodwill. Offices cannot do without coffee for their employees so they can remain proactive – it is their secret weapon for success. Coffee is the third most popular beverage on earth and it’s not a surprise that that is so. You can always remember the sweet flavor after drinking it.
Personally, there nothing to be compared with a mix of coffee, milk, and sugar- It always hits the spot.
One of the most important questions people ask is: How to prepare coffee? The basic answer is there is no better way when the coffee is roasted carefully. Others ask, is coffee beneficial to health? The simple answer to this is: So far your coffee drink is roasted carefully and uniformly, you can rest assured that all useful elements in your coffee are safe.
These type of questions arises because many have tasted different coffee drinks and one tasted better than the other. This made them confused and wondering if they missed a step in its preparation that made one better than the other. This sprung other series of questions within them which includes ‘Are coffee drinks beneficial to health?’ Ultimately, the differential taste or color comes from different types and accuracy of roasting coffee. Coffee Roasting is one of the most important and final steps of processing coffee beans. It ultimately draws the thin blue line between good and bad, healthy and unhealthy coffee drinks.
Coffee Roasting the Bottlenecks
The famous coffee roasting method is the local method. This is the Rotational drum roasting or typical frying in a frying pan for a smaller quantity. There are features of these methods which affects the taste and the useful elements in coffee beans.
- The Heat Source: The heat sources may produce smoke which affects the fragrance of the coffee.
- Hot Metal-Bean Contact: Because there is a direct contact between the rotating drum or Pan and the coffee bean, some beans tend to be burnt while others are less done. This greatly affects the taste.
- Motion: Because of the inefficient movement of the beans, there is no uniform roasting.
Love Air Coffee- Next Gen Coffee Roasting Tech
Love Air Coffee has designed and developed a more efficient machine that works on a different principle to produce a high quality roasted coffee beans. This is the Air Roasting Machine.
- Heat Source: The Machine uses a heating element which is located at the base of the machine. The heat is conveyed to the roasting chamber with the aid of a fan. The heating element does not produce smoke, therefore, there is no way smoke is part of the process.
- Roasting Process: The hot air supplied by the fan and heat elements from below goes through the screen and sets the beans in constant motion as it roasts. Thus, there is no bean-metal contact during the roasting process. The coffee beans are roasted uniformly all thanks to the air supplied and the heat control mechanism of the machine.
Air Coffee on the Blockchain
These machines will be made available at different locations where they can make roasted coffee available for consumers. LAC has also built an ecosystem on the blockchain technology to ease remittance from customers from far and near- no boundary restriction. With the LAC tokens, you can order and pay for your roasted coffee from anywhere in the world. There is the Love Air Coffee Application to help with remittance and promote love within its community through social networking.
In the future, LAC will have its own blockchain which can help consumers walk through with their orders and payment. This blockchain EVOL operates on double layer consensus for security and optimization of energy. The first layer is the Proof of Stake and the second, Proof of Work.
Love Air Coffee has opened the door for the public to join and participate in changing the coffee industry for better through crowdfunding on a top tier exchange.
Get More Information on Love Air Coffee
I am Ayobami99 (Bitcointalk)
Eth address: 0xC941b4bd79886898f93d679FACf56d5Fe2a43A61
Visit CryptoStocksReviews for more Contents on the blockchain.
All Images not sourced are properties of Love Air Coffee